Time to go home....

Where is this?
i can't really remember...
haha..

i think it's the bus stop where we usually wait for bus, taxi or van...
this shows that eye witness memory is not so good...
even i pass that place everyday...
i can't remember where is it...
hehe...
ops...too much forensic psychology....

My dear...don't want to look at my camera..

Hehe..

Guess where is this?
another bus stop...
yes...
i can remember this...
not by the girl behind me la...
she won't be standing there everyday...
haha...


my dear drew tis on me...
when he accidentally drew the line...
he draw a arrow...
creative?

in another point of view...
is "contenging" my hand...

nevermind....
that's what call love?
like this...^^

till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker