:)

It's been awhile since i come here..
Just to make sure that i don't fall even deeper...

Thanks for the wishes dear... :)

And Happy birthday Cheryl...
Miss you so much..
Hope you are doing great as well..
Bought lots of sweets..
Come and grab some if you are still around...

Dear,
Saw you the other day..
Don't know whether you saw us or not..
Cause was with your sister all the time and you messaged her...
Don't know that she's there..
Saw her as well..
Not sure whether she saw me..
Or if she knows me..
She came up to us and greeted..

I want hug hug...
Hehe..
I know can't get lu..
But still just to satisfy myself...
Want to write down here..

I'm better..
Still lost..
Still coping..
But i'm sure i can do just like you can too..

Take care and good night :)

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker