Last bit of 2008...

It's the last bit of 2008....

I'm wishing you guys all the best for the future...
If you and i had done anything wrong in the past, sorry for our mistakes...
we will try our best the upcoming year k...
if you and i had done something successful in this present year, congrats and keep up the good work....

throughout the year 2008...
many things had came and pass by....
i learnt alot....
alone and also with accompany...
not only in relationship, my personal development also had made a change point in this year...
although some of you might not realise,
i had changed...
to someone that i think it will be better for myself and others...

I'm sorry for the things that i have done wrongly...
I'm sorry for those who i have hurt deeply....
I'm sorry for the decisions that i made that doesn't seems to goes right...
I'm sorry for the bad temper i had...
I'm sorry for my love are limited....
I'm sorry that i'm selfish...
I'm sorry for all others things that i can't think now but i'm sorry...

i will continue work on...
no matter how difficult the road will be....
i will stay on the journey...
and never give up...

thanks for all the care and love by you guys...
you all really made 2008 a memorable year....^^
thanks dear for your love and support....
thanks my family member for unconditional love....
each and every one of you...
your presence made a difference in my life....

when the clock strikes 12...


it's a beginning of a whole new year....
new year resolution?
will tell you later.. :)

ENJOY THE COUNTDOWN....

till then...


0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker