Super nice...


I slept till 2.30pm today...
no la...
i not pig...
i'm just restoring my non enough sleep face...
mum been scolding me about my eye bags and all...

so i sleep la...
haha..
but it wont go off..
unless i sleep at 10pm....

but that's not possible...
huhu...
somebody help me.....

i don't want to become ugly...
don't want to be panda...
although they are cute...


will get enough sleep in december...
oh no...
today it's the first day of December d....
no worries...
end of December k...
haha.


Something specail about nature...
can you spot in the pictures below?

something there...^^

can you see it?

middle right..

middle top...

a smiley...

Everything is possible..
Even the moon and stars are smiling to us...

So no worries...
Be Happy...^^

till here..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker