Happy Advanced Teacher's Day!

When is the last time you celebrated Teacher's Day?
For me, it's have been quite some times...
Remember the time we spent gathering money from our class treasure and classmates to buy gifts for our favorite teacher?
I even remember once where we bought nice flower and present for Cik Azizah but we get a not so nice but still nice present for Puan (ops..i forgot her name..the form 3 class teacher...)
we even hide from her that time...
haha...
miss those sweet times in school...

Anyway,
we celebrated Teacher's Day or rather Lecturer's Day earlier this year...
as we do not have class on Saturday (16 May) which is the real day...

An idea from our group made the lecturer touch.. ^^

San Fransisco Coffee, Secret Receipe cake, bear, and a Card...

"Happy Advanced Lecturer's Day"


On an unrelated topic,
do i look different?

My coursemate told me that i look different from my picture in my wallet...
while dear look the same...

Really?

How do i look?

Haha...

Self-conscious suddenly...
I know i grow fat d a...

see my chubby face...
haha..

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker