Yay...
it's labour day...
Hong Ku Ku Birthday...
and also my grandmother chinese birthday...^^

How old is she?

SHHH....it's forever a secret for a woman...^^

"Happy Birthday!!!"

Anyway, we celebrated at Jan Bo Restaurant..
at Villaraya, Kajang...
they having promotion...
RM250++ for a set of dishes...
those wedding like dishes....

first dish...

and others...didn't manage to take....
all too hungry...
busy eating..


even the fish pot also they bring in front...
so delicious...

looks like he is eating the cooker..
nono..he's not...
that's hoon kuku and uncle kok yew...^^

we have karaoke here...
that's hong kuku, the birthday women^^, tieng , her daughter...
mummy sitting, and some of my grandmother hair...haha...



Surprisingly dad ask me to bring KayCie along for the dinner...
a high class restaurant..
luckily they allow me to bring her in...
or not i will need to wait outside with her till they finish...
haha...

Kaycie...nicely groom...
just bath her...5hours...

I also want to sing....

Boring...nothing to do...better sleep...^^

Birthday cake...
was sitting beside my grandmother so didn't manage to take her picture..

will update later...
once i get the pictures from my aunties...

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker