Chen Yi's Kor Wedding Dinner..

This wedding dinner is just like a family gathering for everyone..
I get to meet all my extended family members..
My grandmother gets to met her maternal side brothers and sisters...
You know how wedding dinner can be boring...
While you need to wait for all the guest to arrive..
Wait for each dishes...
However, this wedding dinner was rather different...
It was really fun and exciting...
While waiting for the guest to arrive, we took lots of picture...
Walk around the wedding hall, search for cute little babies to take pictures with..
While waiting for dishes to arrive, we camwhore again..
Every where we go..
Haha...
Below are some pictures, if you want to view the full version..
you can visit here..


The food there not bad...
Moon Palace Restaurant, The Mines Shopping Fair.
The first dish...
scallops the best..
The second dish...Shark Fin Soup...
Too many starch..don't like..
The 3rd dish...Roasted piggie...
Very fat...
The 4th dish.. Yummy Prawn..
Fresh and sweet...
I miss out the 5th dish..the Fish...
Quite nice...Just in time..

The 6th dish..Mushroom with vegetables..

Very hot...becareful when you eat them..really fresh..

The 7th dish..Loh mai kai...
Not too bad...but i already very full..

Last dish...Tong sui..
Nice tong sui..not too sweet...


Below are some pictures from the gathering...
It might take some time to finish looking at all the pictures...^^

The Bride and Bridegroom..
Wen and I...

Nicole and another relative of mine on stage..

Ken Ku Ku...
went hiding the first time her name was called..
the second time, she was sporting enough...^^

My so called cousin...super cute...
Why is it so called??
Can you explain to me what's our relationship?
She's my grandmother's brother's daughter's daughter...


During the cross drinking...
The tai kam ceh looks very familiar..
yup..she's the same one with yin yi yi's wedding...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM SENGGGGGG..

The wedding dinner entrance...

While visiting the washroom...haha..



Nicole and I..
Below are all group pictures...

The extended family cousins..except amny n hong kuku...
Missing my brother which is still in Ipoh...

The Guys...
Wen and I
Nicole and I

The Siblings..

Mum, Dad and I

The Girls...

Hong Kuku and Jacqueline
( Mother and Daughter)
Pretty laddies...

Cutie pie..


Princess....

The cool couple that don't talk much...
My cousin, Aaron and his GF, Amny

Another group picture..
Congratulation Chen Yi Kor Kor and your wife..
Hope to hear good news from you soon..
Hehe..

Till here..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker