The Cousins at Sushi Zanmai

The posts starting from this post will be update back dated.. :)
It has been quite some times since we go out together...
We went KLCC nearby to send some work stuff for wen...
Then, head off to Lowyat Plaza..
My brother have some business to do..
Bought some stuff here..
Got this for dear...
An orange iphone cover...
Two methos to use it..
with or without the hard cover behind...
Got this for myself from wen...
It will definitely look better if my name is shorter...
Someone give me a shorter name please...

Wen got one for herself too...(will post up the picture when i got them)


After my brother done, we head off to Midvalley to pick up my brother's girlfriend who is working at The Gardens, North Point..

While waiting....we went Sushi Zanmai for dinner..


Love the maple leaves..although it's fake...
Me before boring...
This is what happened when someone gets boring after waiting for too long...
Guess who is hidding behind the menu??
Yup..it's me chatting with dear..
Became the ambassador for Sushi Zanmai..

Became apek...
Sleepy...

Chipmunk...??

Anyway, have fun goin out with them...

Lunch, Dinner and shopping...^^

Hope to have another trip soon..

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker