7th years..

Today mark 7th years when everything started...
Is it still counted?
I still want to cont it that way..

Don't know whether seven is really a jinx number or what...
But it really happened to us...

I still will think of you..
I still will miss you..
And course I still love you...

But I guess..
I love you in a different way now...
That i know i can't be near you...
That i know someone replaced me...
To take care of you....

For the past 6 years..
We have spent tonight together..
Having dinner..
Spending time together..
With the same t-shirt...
Or anniversary shirt...
Watch movie or go genting highland....

It's all like just happened...
But..
Back to reality..
You have left...
For almost 10 months now...
Had dinner with your mum and sister just now instead of you...
Without you by my side...
It's just lonely..

I have a different life...
A more challenging one...
One that i can't depend on anyone..
But on myself...
To stand up again...
Lucky that...
I still have KayCie with me...

I hope that everything will go on smoothly for you...

Loving you always :)

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker