US..

Dear,

I think already very long. Whether to post this or not. I think i just hurt myself again :( i can't stand knowing that you are going far far away and not doing anything. I want to message you. But i' m afraid. Scare no reply from you. I don't know. I thought this is the easiest way out. But still i'm stuck here thinking. It's getting better. Less dream. Less thinking. It that cause i'm really starting to let go or i just don't have the time to think? Coz when i slow down the pace. Everything seems to come back to me again... Or when someone asked me bout you... What you are doing... Where you have been... Etc...

Why we have friends in common that still thinks we are a couple even your profile display picture shows that i'm no longer te girl beside you? The one that shares your hapliness, your thoughts, your laughter, your sadness, your workload,and many others....

Back to the days when we were there listening to each othr... Missing you so much... Just... Maybe i felt jealousy.... Still want to be there for you just like how i used to be... But no longer can...

Missing you... Safe journey and good luck dear.. :)

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker