Long Belated Post

Things have been busy and up and down and side-ways for me. Anyways, i will start off with some sort of a "summary" of the past weekend and then you can read on from there.

Basically, my dear followed my family up to Genting. Yea, the one on top of the hill.


wifout the hot air balloons of course...

Spent some time there chilling out, arcade-ing, basically jux for a break from KL.We managed to snap a few pictures though. Went to an interesting place and i told my dear to make a pose for me to snap the picture under some falling books, and this was how she posed...


And then it was my turn...



See the difference? I think she needs more spontaneous kinda pose...

We then went to the arcade and jammed on some of the machines there whcih gave us a whole bunch of tickets to be redeemed for a bear for my dear...

Tickets


Ze bear...

Moving on, we dropped by in 1-Utama before heading home, and when my 13 year old cousin bought a drink and we asked him what drink did he buy, he replied "Anything".

... and this was what he was holding.


Soon after that, he went back to the same shop and got himself a can of "whatever"


Lol.

We stayed in Genting one nite, and then back to KL. Time flies when we are enjoying ourselves. Back in town, we then went dinner at my aunt's new restaurant in The Curve. Food was excelent.



After that, was another quite boring week in KL. Looking forward to the trip to Melaka the following weekend. Hope that nothing goes wrong.

Anna, here we come to visit you. All our food there is on you, like you promoised. Hahahahahahaha

I stopped playing the guitar for the Sunday mass this week, simply because i couldn't stand the conductor! He's just too much. If you all would still remember, i complained about him in a few post prior to this, and now that's it! I've had enough.

Life goes on...

Something has been bothering me... Couldn't sleep well last nite. Like i've said, what's the point of having promises if you can't keep them?




Till then...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker