Someday

Just some random thoughts going through my head as i rested at home today. Among them are:

  • more in depth ideas on my thesis...
  • rotation of Magic TCG
  • growth of our online store
  • Genting trip on next weekend - clashing wif Magic TCG nationals
  • etc etc etc
Nothing much happened today. Need to start thinking and managing my newly formed club already. Some reports to be done...

Oh.. and did i mentioned before that i am a huge fan of Conan the detective?



haha. Will bring some of the books for my dear to read tomolo... i have all of 'em.

Will be going for Subang FNM tomolo wif my dear. Hope can get some pictures there... haha.

Till then...

********************************************************************************

Continue watching my movie....
and i'm done...
28 episode...
haha...

played some Magic game with dear....
practise practise....
tomorrow going FNM...
scare...
long time didn't play already...
hehe...


This is something my customer got from me ...
and it's so nice...beautiful...
wish i can stick it on my hp too...
hehe....

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker