Again??!!

I really dont know what else should i say, nor should i do. This is driving me crazy.

Today is the first second day of class. Went for some assessment class and the timing was just the right and perfect time for me to sleep. Bought some chocolates into class (2pm till 4pm, crazy rite???) to munch on so that i wouldn't fall asleep.

After that, home.

Basically, my class was just THAT time for today.

And for the rest of the semester, i have classes on only AFTERNOONS till late evening. How is this possible??? I actually prefer morning classes for a few reasons. Reason number one being that 2pm is just a nice time for me to take my nap. Second, classes that ends at 5 or 6pm just spells trouble for us who are taking a public bus and then a KTM train home.

Anyway, today is just not my day.

Incidents that had happened happens again today. Sad

Till then...

********************************************************************************

yup...today is the first day of the third year second semester.....
class were so so only...
i was so bored....
really...
is introduction...
and project....
and stuff....

Hope that everything will be fine soon...
just need some freedom...
some space....
and care...^^

Happy studying my friends!!

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker