Installation Night RCBU

Last minutes shopping...
but can't find something suitable that i like....
nice....but so expensive...
cheap...but so ugly....
don't know how....

lastly, borrowed from my cousin...
haha....
it's nice...
but the cloth made me so itchy...
those shinning cloth that will make you feel irritated...argh..

Don't know what happened to the KL traffic...
my dear took 2 hours plus to reach my house....
head off to HELP to fetch Mei Hwei and Yan Ling...
(some complication took place...)

Anyway.. it's held at ONE WORLD hotel....
We thought we were late...
supposed to meet at 4pm...
we reached around 6pm.....
but again...
MALAYSIAN time...
we only managed to start the installation dinner for RCBU roughly 8pm....


sad face...after long wait...(not grammer mistake...denial..)
haha....

Chen Ming, Yan Ling and Mei Hwei....

Charity Chocolate....
RED- RM40....Black - RM20..

My dear and I.....
I Love you!

It ended around 12am....
yes...AM....
we were almost looked in 1u....
need to hunt for exit to our car...
hehe....

After that we went Yum Cha...
at 12.30am...
with Jee Hou....and new girlfriend....Hui Hui...
i remember her name...haha...not because i'm good at remembering names...
but it's because her name is same with mine...haha....

left around 1am...
reached home around 2am...
my dear reached home around 3am....
poor thing..
thanks for sending me home....^^
we slept around 4am i think...
haha....
tiring day....

Till here....

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker