Dentist


Argh....
i don't want to go to a dentist anymore...
wasted few hundred bucks...
it wasted few hours before my turn...
waiting anxiously...
the sound of the machine...
the screams and cries of other customers...
really made me feel like running away...

went there not because of my teeth pain...
but for checkup...

what the dentist did?
did cleaning...which i didn't want to...
because will got hole in between all the teeth...
but she say will got infection if i don't..
fine...
i allowed her to do so...
after all the zing..zhergh...zing...
so pain...
i cried...
i tried changing my attention...
used reversed psychology on myself...
it only survive not longer than 5minutes...
i started feeling the pain again...
she 100% not a good dentist...
she uses the tweezer so unprofessionally...
she actually squeeze my gums instead of my teeth...
argh...
nvm...
i can even smell the machine over heated...
she continue on...
nevermind that...
the story goes on and on.... my not aching tooth become aching after the visit....
not going to repeat the same mistake again..
will visit another dentist next time...

Sold pink bunnie today..
didn't earn much as i message and called the girl lots time before the final meet up...
anyway...
thanks...and nice dealing with you (a pretty girl...call me for her contacts...haha..)

Till here

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker