M10 Pre-release

Sunday was M10's pre-release. It was held at several places, but me and my dear decided to join the one in Manawerx, mainly to support our best friend Michael Toh, who is the tournament organizer there.

My dear wanted to play in the pre-release as one of her birthday present, so i signed her up for 2 sessions, while i myself did not play any. However, when we reached the place at around 9.45am, Mike was asking me whether i wanna join or not, and so i supported him and joined 1 session.

My dear went 2-2 in both sessions, winning 2 and losing 2. It was a good achievement for her, as the format was slightly harder than the one that i have practiced with her before. Additional prizes that we got was that my dear actually won the lucky draw, which was a long long poster.... while i got myself a t-shirt as a lucky draw price.



Raj, one of the judges there helping my dear to construct her deck ...

My dear playing - that's Michael Toh teaching her how to play

Mike and my dear arguing on which spell to cast lolx

A complicated board position...

Went to SS2 to makan with a group of friends after that long day. Along with mike, and he treated us all. Thanks Mike. >< style="font-weight: bold;">Mike wants to go makan somemore and we headed to his all time favourite "pan mee" shop to eat, where we bump up to kin leong. chatted for a while, eat some stuffs, then it's off home.

was a tiring day, but all was well...

Till then...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker