Staying at home

Had been staying at home most of the days now in the week. Due to the holidays given by our generous college.

However, my dear's thesis extension has been rejected, hence she will need to complete it by the middle of next moth and prepare herself for the thesis defense. As for me, i did not take thesis this semester due to the limited availability of the number of participants for me this semester.

I know.. Harry Potter is officially out today, and me and my dear have yet to watch it yet. Why? Because my dear said we should watch it next week instead so that we will not have to pay the extra dollars and que up for 1 hour plus plus just to watch it today. I've finished the book though (again). Haha.

Just to promote, KaycieStore is having a promotion this month in conjunction to it's 1st year anniversary. Hence, please visit our online sotre for further details. ><

Till then...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker