Sometimes I wonder....


Sometimes i wonder...
Whether is there any one that is reading this blog?

Sometimes i wish there are...
So that some people will drop some comments...
Make fun of us...
Or even give us some idea on what is happening around us...

Sometimes i wish there aren't...
So that no one will read what i got to type here...
so that i can write all my feelings, thoughts...
each and every pieces of my mind....

But without people reading it,
I could not learn from my past....
I could not understand my present...
I would not know what to do about my future...

Isn't that strange sometimes?
I want people to know what I think...
But I don't want them to know too...
What I really want?
I don't really know...

Haha...
Being the emo girl here...
Sorry if I do hurt anyone...
Many many apologies....^^

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker