Den Tai..

I've been waiting, waiting and waiting...
But yet there's no signal that you will be here...
But still...
I keep waiting...

Waiting for the moment...
But..
When will this moment be?

Till when do i need to wait?

How come I always wait for miracle to happen?
Why I always wait patiently but ends up with nothing?

I don't like this feeling of waiting...
but can I do?
No matter what i do, what i say...
there's no use...
no way out of it...

I try to use all my strength..
to stand strong..
to support...
to be there...
to be happy...
but what i get?

more waiting time...
less time for me and u...

As time goes by, I began to fear this moment...
I started to hate myself for bring stubborn..
Sitting at the same position...
Staring at the same road...
As if it will change...


As the clocks ticks...
my hearts beat skips a beat...
I don't know how long more I can stand these moments...

i just hope...
someone to be there...

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker