Zendikar Release Party

Woke up early in the morning...
Mum wants to go to the market..
Accompanied them to them market and had breakfast..

Then, dear told me that he will be coming to fetch me to Zendikar Release Party..
Time to spent money and earn money again..
hehe...

Waited for my dear for almost 3 hours...
Uncle went somewhere..
so dear no car..
Was late...
Mike don't want to wait us..
So dear drive slowly and safely there..
hehe..

Once reached there,
went to Eternal Magic..
My first visit there..
Besides no carpet,
it's better than Manawerx..
more spacious..
more tables...
more places...
more aircondition...so cold that i need to wear jacket...
got balcony...for smoking guys..(good for me..no more smelly..)
hehe..

Was hungry...
Dear brought me to Piccadilly (not sure how to spell it)

Had Ham and Cheese Sandwiches (RM5.90)
A & W Rootbeer Float (RM3.80)

Not too bad for onion lovers..
Coz the whole thing is onion..
And very cheessy...
Hehe..

After that, i played test with a few guys...
Dear drafted...
I played facebook, watched "How I met your mother?" with Mike's Computer..

Went SS2 for food..
Had Burger..Yummy..
Had some Maggie...
Chit Chatted...
No pictures...
Guys don't like to take pictures?
Or rather my guy friends don't like to take picture?
No idea...

Return Home safely by dear...
Sleep tight...

Till here..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker