Thesis 2 Defense...DONE!

Seems like I have been away for quite some times...
hehe...

Anyway,
Did my Thesis 2 defense today...


Suppose to start at 9am...
I reached there 9am sharp...
The venue has been changed to another room...
Rush to the other room...
It was lock... :(

Rush to Department of Psychology Office..
It was lock...
A lady walk past by and ask me why...
Told her I have defense and she open the door for me...
*Took quite some time to open the door*

Once inside, she told Jue Ying that i need the key to open the door for LH8.1

Open the door, on the lights, on the aircon...
Set up the laptop...
OMG...
It's not working...
It's not projecting anything... :(
Asked Jue Ying about it...
Said sometimes it's like that...
I tried f4,f5,f6,f7,f8,f9,f10..
with alt and all...
also can't...
end up...
showing the laptop to myself...
and handouts to my marker and co-marker...

Guess What?
The lady who opened the door for me just now was my co-marker...
Haha...

Everything was OK...
I was kinda reading from the slides..
they will stop me here and there to ask some questions...
then comment after the presentation..
They said overall it was GOOD, well done!.
but there's a lot grammer mistake here and there..
it makes my grade drop at least a level...
OMG!
a LEVEL is like FIVE percent...
How could GRAMMER account for so much marks?
huhu...

I know my english not good...
will improve on that.. :(

Anyway, I'm Relieved NOW...
Done with Psychology..^^
Left Business...
Then i will graduate...
haha...


**********

Today's class...
Language difference in different culture make a huge impact on communication..

For example :
Proton (Malay) = Pu - teng (Mandarin) = Puting (Malay)

can you see how direct translation make things worst?
another one is...

Toshiba (english) = Tou - cho -ba ( Mandarin) = let's steal it (english)

Hehe...

Have fun thinking more fun things...
Got to go for now..^^

Till here..


0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker