Thesis 2 Paper...

Spent the whole morning...
which is 12am -3am..
to edit and print these....


What is these?
I spent another few hours in college...
To print the turnitin report...
As it's 69%...
abit shock...
More thand 40% is my own paper which is my Thesis 1...
Print, Photocopy and bind them...

Drop them in the pigeon hole and there it goes...


Hope everything will goes on fine...

Missed class today...
Dear brought me to Ayamas to celebrate my completion of Thesis 2 report..
The chicken turned out to be super small compare to the last time we went there
(pictures to be update)

Played Magic for awhile...
Met Mike...
Went Coffee Bean...

Mike's "Yum Cha"
I still prefer Starbucks..^^
Brand loyalty?
I don't think so...
haha...

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker