I hate 8 AM class!

I really really really do hate 8 am class...

WHY?

  • I need to wake up at 6am..
  • I always miss the 6.41am train..
  • I need to take the 7.01am train..super pack..
  • I need to queue super long queue for bus..If you know where is the airasia bus stop is...that's where you need to start queue for U82 bus at 7 something in the morning..
  • The bus always comes together...people will only rush in the 1st one..
  • I always miss the first bus...
  • I need to run once I got down from the bus..
  • I need to walk in the class with everyone looking at me especially the lecturer..
  • I need to present in the class on why i like a certain advertisement... :(
  • lot's more...

Can they do something to change this?
I have try to do something to charge it...
But it still doesn't change.. :(

Someone please HELP ME!

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker