Tutorial...

And I'm late again....

I just hate it to be late for class...
Everyone will look at you one kind...
even the lecturers...

I don't like this type of feelings...
I don't want to look into the class through the small window at the door...
To search for dear...
And make sure that I dash into the correct place within a milisecond...
Hoping that no one will see me..

Just hoping...
Of course everyone will look at me..
Once i open the Door...
:(

HELP ME

********************************

Magic Practise at Mcdonald's...
It has been our tradition to eat and play at Midvalley Mcdonald's...
Haha...
Played a few games with dear...
Not sure which deck to use for this coming Saturday games day..

Hope everything will go on smoothly...
Dear have been practising so difficuly...
and he couldn't go for PTQ...
because...
family problem... :(
Feel bad for you dear...
Don't Sad k..
I with you...^^

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker