Last 2 months in College...

It's been such a long time since i posted here..
Today, I decided to take a break from my busy routine to drop some thoughts here..

hehe...

Many of my friends have graduated and working now...
It's going to be my turn...
If everything goes on well..
will be able to start working in December..
But...
I thought of having a 1 month holiday first?
What you think?
After 4 years of college life,
I think I should have some holiday..
Maybe cause i didn't spent my college life like every other college had..
Spent time in hostel, with friends, camping, shopping, chit chat till late midnight..

My college life is only wake up early in the morning, take train, take bus..
push here and there..
get to college...
eat lunch...
take bus...
take another free bus...

Reached midvalley...
stopped by Comic Mart..
Take train...
Back home with bus, taxi or mum...
Do assignment, play online games...
Sleep...

And it's been a routine...
I get to spent lesser time with friends...
Maybe it's because of me, myself..
Of maybe is not...
Or maybe i'm just missing my friends...
I just hope to have more place to spent my time, thoughts...
MISS YOU GUYS LOTS

Enjoy the rest of the college time..^^

Till here...


0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker