Matching RED....^^

Another day, where everyone is sleepless due to assignment dead line...
some slept at 5am, some didn't sleep...
I slept at 11pm...
A miracle thing is my group didn't do it last minute this time...
It was done on Monday...^^
hehe...
proud of myself and also my group members for not procrastinating...^^

After class we went for meeting....
for MKT 201..
Consumer Behavior Class...

counting our SALES ans COST...
but not even reaching our target which is RM3000...
any idea what to do next?

We skipped our MKT201 class to go back and study...
haha...
but we head to Midvalley first....
for dear to practice awhile....^^

dear and I..
matching red...
not planned....^^

nice scenery...

Good luck for tomorrow...^^

TIll here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker