Another Family Gathering...^^



Haven't heard family gathering for quite some times?
Here they come again...
hehe....

With yummy food and happening people,
everything seems to goes on well..^^



Raw food..^^

Boiling....Get ready....

Go for the food...^^

My grandmother enjoying her food...

Man kor kor and Hong Kuku.. with the little heart their daughter, Jacqueline..

Lastly, Alycia, my cousin...><

They play mahjong till 5am....
Yup...you didn't hear me wrong...
it's 5am...
How?
I don't know...
hehe...

For a long time, they haven't overnight at my house...
so abit weird...
haha...
but fun la...

As for my dear, he went up up the Hill with Kin Leong and Mike...
I'm sure you know what that right...
hehe...

TIll here

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker