New IC :(

Took my IC today...
it's ugly...
don't know why half of my face is white,
another half of my face is black..
their lighting or what?
why IC always looks ugly?
i have no idea why....

want to see mine?
ASK ME^^

Can we have funny face like this in our IC?
haha...
then it would be fun to look at each other IC...
laughing our heads away..

Did i mention in other post that my mum bought me a new bed...
TADA....

It's a queen size bed from Cavenzi...
The Comforter set my parents bought them when i was at Singapore...
It's written "Princess"
I guess my parents will treat me as their princess forever....

It's nice to have sweet parents..
thanks...^^

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker