Angry and Happy...

Went to college early in the morning...
for a meeting at 10am...

i reached college at 9am today...
and guess what?the sky today also represent my feelings...

After my 1 hour of boredness,
they still didn't arrive..
dear was stuck in a jam..reached around 15minutes late..
Mia and Theresa followed behind...
and my dear groupmate, Sun came 1 hour later...

If lets say you all were to be late,
i don't need to come so early lo..
make my dad reached office late...

anyway, that's not the point...
i don't understand why i need to stand on a point for someone when that someone go and support an opposition's idea that totally contradicts with it's idea?
I don't understand why you keep target me...
when i ask you to explain to the group,
you could hardly say anything on the topic you argued on...
why you treat me like this?
you really hate me is it?
i know i disagree with your idea but i disagree based on evidence and support from other group members...
I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings...
but i really want to tell you that please do think about others..
not only your idea can put into work...
others idea works too...
Aside from that, most of the idea we have it's from our group members...
not me..
so don't look at ME and ATTACK me alone while others not listening k..

....THANKS ALOT....

Sorry for the long scribbles...
Trying to release stress here...
not much people drop by here..
hehe...

Anyway, today's the last day of MARCH...
which is 31...
haha...
and it's BASKIN ROBINS FEVER!!!

Dear and I went to Midvalley after class just to get a bit of Banana 'n' Strawberry!!
A fruity twist since 1970, Strawberry and Banana-flavored ice creams are joined by a strawberry ribbon. Available in the West and Northwest

SO many people queue up...
I didn't know that the 31% was only for HandPacked ones...
Haha...maybe because we didn't bother to buy everytime...
coz got alot of people queuing..
Anyway,
Dear and I got it...
In the express lane...
Of course...
Coz no discount so fast lo...
Haha...

ENJOY THE FOOD!!

Till here..


0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker