April fool NOT...

How much i don't like this day?
You wouldn't know it...

It's been 10 years since you left...
yes...
with just a split second...
time flew by...
what have i done throughout this 10 years?
i don't really know...

only that i have changed school...
from primary school..
to secondary school...
and now in college....

my friends came and left...
i had my dear with me now...
where he accompany me after momo left me...

yes, momo left too...
accompany you now i guess..

mum and dad grew older....
even ama also...
can they stop growing older while i continue to grow?
seeing their hair whitening make me afraid...
i don't want them to accompany you so soon..
i know i'm selfish..
but i want to keep them with me forever...

Han Han,
i haven't heard from you for such a long time...
where have you been?
no updates from you...
i truly miss you with all my heart....
I love you!

Publish Post
Till here..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker