Skipped classes..

I skipped class again...

this time the morning one..
this is the first time i skipped this class..
feel so bad..

Went to college around 12..
meet up with dear..
do the poster...
and something else...
which i forgot...

then i don't know why,
i skipped the next class too...
i went for lunch with dear and kah shuen...
then we went KL sentral and had subway with dear...


My favorite ice lemon tea..

Italian with turkey breast and turkey ham...


************************************************
I know skipping class is not good..
but i can't do anything else...
I'm sorry...
Please help me... :(

I just don't understand what the lecturer trying to teach me..
i starting to get more and more blur in class..

What is happening?
i felt like i'm the guy there...

hope everything will be fine soon...

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker