Happy 44th Monthsary!!

Isn't that fast?
Another month have past by?
What have happened in the past month?
Please read my blog post...

Haha..Just kidding...
Many things have happened and new things are about to begin...
With busy life...
Studying..mainting an online business..
in a relationship...
Isn't that easy after all...

I would like to announce that Dear and I have been able to go through all this month together...^^


Although it's not an easy road...
We will surely need more effort and encouragement for the next few hundred or thousand months...

What we did?
We went and eat eat eat...
My favourite restaurant for the time being...
Sushi Zaimai
They offer us couple sit...
which is a super small space that can fit the only 2 of us...
One people at each side...
haha...
They so clever to save place...



Anyway,
this is our yummy food...
as usual..
we are loyal customer...
ebidon..^^




After that,
I meet mum and dad...
They brought me to KLCC...

So huge and high above me...

Of course not come here to see the tall building...
It's PC Fair again...

My aunty and my brother's girlfriend wants to buy laptop...


And they did...
After hours of searching...
due to kiasuness...haha...
they found the cheapest and nicest thing that they want...
Not like the cheapest in town...
but the cheapest with the specifications that they wanted...
Understand what i'm trying to say?
it's ok id you don't..
Haha...

Finally, I get to set off home...

Tired..

Long long day...

Have a good nite rest..

TIll here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker