Sunway Steamboat YUEN

Waited for 30minutes or less for the yummy food and most of all Chicken wings...
hehe...
When i arrived, it was drizzling and there's a huge crowd outside the restaurant...
being the blur girl...
i asked the people where to start queuing?
I was told that i need to approach a guy inside there to put down my name...
Waited for awhile and it's our turn...
It's a 3 story steamboat restaurant...
ours was at Level 1...
So we took the lift up there as my grandmother joined us...^^
It was also her who suggested with to had dinner there after shopping at the new Daiso at the new wing of IOI mall..
lots of new shops there..
ON SALES too...^^


ALL these for only....
RM19.80 for adult...
Rm9.80 for children...


All sorts of mee....

All sorts of seafood..

All sorts of cuttlefish and fish...

All sorts for fishballs and others...

yummy chicken wing..

my dad, grandmother, mummy... (lazy rotate)

Haha...Back to the story...
approximately 2 hours later...
I'm stuffed...
I don't want to sit beside my dad again...
Everytime i tell him i'm full, please do not give me anymore...
he will take more for me...
when i finish them, he will add more...
worst...he even take out the prawn shell for me when i told him i lazy to eat d...
most yummy of all...
not the chicken wings, but the ice cream...
so many type of flavor...
i had honeydew, apricot, raspberry vanilla, vanilla...
there are others like chocolate peppermint, durian, strawberry, yam....and others...
they only serve 4 flavors at once...
but you will only get to taste the one you took for 1 time only, as the next time you take again, they had changed the flavors...
imagine how many people loves their icecream?
hehe.....

As for my dear, he was busy the world day with PTQ Honolulu....
Heard that this year only got 2 PTQ in KL...
so i guess there will be quite a number of people there....
Good Luck my dear...^^
Don't get too stress k...
Just try your best then ok le...

*updates : my dear got 17th..got boosters...congrats dear*

till here...



0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker