Finished

Long time since i last posted on this blog. Been busy with my studies, and hence now i am done with my Pychology degree in HELP University College. It has been almost 4 years since i enrolled in this university, starting from my foundation years up till now. Due to the fact that i still need to complete my minor subjects, i am forced to stay back in college for about 6 to 8 more months. That's ... not good.

Anyway, will be start looking for part time job now to fill up my time as well as to earn some extra money during this 'holiday' season.



Hopefully some job that does not require me to work long working hours and not working everyday. I need time for my studies as well, and my previous job required me to work from 8.30 in the morning untill as late as 9pm at night. Worst still i need to take a train back home that time, and hence i only reached home at about 10.30/ 11.00 pm that day. And then the routine continues again the next day. What's worst is that the pay was not that high too, making it not a very worthy job to commit myself on.

Just got back from sending my dear home after a tiring day of 2 final exams today. Will definately need some rest as for now.

Till then...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker