What does love means?

can someone please define this for me?

'

'


'

'

'

'

'

'


'

'

'

'

'


'

'

'

'

'

'

'


'


'
'

'


'
'


'
'


'



'


'


'



'


'


'
'

'
'

'




'



'
'

'
'
'



'


'

'
'

'
'



'


'
'
'





I guess...
Everyone will give me different answers to you...
yup...
all of you are correct...
this is because what does love really means to you is the only important point of love...
If one person define it differently, it's ok...
Not that everyone define each and everything the same way...
everyone have their own perspective...
their own reasons and understanding on a specific manner..

I wish to understand your view...
So that i know what you think...
how you think make a great impact on me..
Why?
Because without you, there's no need the word love..

With just my definition alone...
It will not work out...
because a relationship is for 2 person...
if it's only for one person...
then it will not be call a relationship..
You need to be able to relate yourself to the other so that you will be able to communicate with each other...

I will need your help, your strength...
to be able to get back straight on this...
Can you please help me out here?

Will appreciate that..^^

Till here..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker