what i did for the whole Sunday?
nothing much...

dinner time with my family and my grandmother...

drinking her tea...

the one that love me the most...
or love my brother the most...
haha....
She's rather bias to boys....
haha...
anyway,
i still love her..^^
she likes to worry about all sorts of things...
I don't know why..
my her motherly love is too strong till sometimes i feel so frustrated...
haha...
she will ask me whether i have eat already for lots of times...
like the movie Money not enough...
where the mother of the family have Amnesia and keep ask whether he eat already or not...
My grandmother doesn't have that...
It' s just that she likes to care about others...
Each and every person in the family she will be worried about...
Sometimes she even call me, on the phone...
ya..my grandmother high tech one..
use handphone..
haha...
ask me where am I and what I doing?
see...
she care for us more than herself...
she will make sure all of us get to eat before she eat...
WHY?
because Mother is so GENEROUS...


Starting from tonight, I chiong level applefishie..

What is that?
It's my character in Maple Story...

will update you guys after I level..

need to get some rest for the stressful night...
haha..

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker