2-in-1 Happiness..

Firstly,
I drove my grandmother to the hospital for checkup all by myself...
*A pat on the back*
I know it just a simple thing and why mention so much about it??
Because it's me very first time fetching someone that don't know how to drive with me alone...
There i find my own parking...
I do it my own way..
Haha...
Happy....
Although i got all wet to search for another parking that is not in the corner due to heavy rain and no umbrella in my brother's car, I still feel proud of myself...
Haha..

Secondly,
I got the offer...
Went and meet the MD of the company..
Apparently this is the third interview with another person...
Waited for him for and hour....
And then he explained to me about the job scope and pass me this...

Cool??

But I'm rather worried about the job now...
How How??
Worry about that later...
Celebrate first...
Haha..
My grandmother wants to eat Spicy Soup..
And here we are..
4 people...
Eating 4 pot of food and a plate of vegetable...

Yummy...

Sour Pork Leg..Rm8.50

Spicy Soup.. Rm17.00

Fa Tiu Chicken..Rm8.50

Fire Burst Meat ( Direct Translation for " For Pau Yuk") RM9.50
Overall the food not bad..
Abit too spicy for the last dish..
Till here...


0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker