Today went and fetch lui jie jie that fly all the way from Sandakan to attend my convocation...
Proud proud...
Thanks for coming..
Really appreciate it..^^


Went to Lowyat Plaza where Kor need to meet up with some of his client..
while Lui Jie and I went shopping at Sg Wang Plaza..
Hehe...


I love shopping...
Addicted..
No money but still like to go shopping..
Haha..


Found Lui jie's purpose to go Sg Wang Plaza..
Bought her rings...and engraved...
Then, continued on shopping..
After that, we went to Midvalley and pick up Lai Kuan...
Then, head off to Sg Long Pasar Malam...
Another shopping spree..
But not for me..
I only window shopping..
Haha..

Just one day...
Already covered so many shopping area...
Haha..
More to go tomorrow..


Till here..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker