Interview

I went for an interview yesterday..
Prepared so much for it...
Ended up with 30 minutes filling in my resume /application form..
A few questions / information :
  • tell me about yourself
  • what's your experience in marketing
  • job description and working hours
  • any questions?
I was like??
Not even a 10 minutes interview and the manager phone keep rang...

Today, I receive a call from the manager again to go for a second interview on Monday..
Should I go?
Should I prepare for it?
I'm not sure...

I personally don't feel like doing cold calling...
Don't like telemarketing...
But if they pay good...
I should try out and see whether i can work while finding a new job??
Haha...
See how it goes on Monday then...

Till then..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker