Remember...

Do you know what is this??
Hehe..
Finally, the day is coming nearer and nearer..
I went and get my robe this morning...
Find it so weird when i walk through the tunnel to DSA..
It has been 4years plus since the first time i step into HELP...
That time kor accompany me there...
For my first ever class...
Remember i walked through the computer lab with mac computer...
And i thought i will be able to use them...
haha..
Was so amused...
Remember those time that i was running late for Mrs Chua's class..
Which made me woke up earlier and earlier day by day....
Remember the time when i was late for Study Skills Midterm due to KTM delays, dad's car broke down , luckily my uncle send me there...
Remember the time we use to spend at the table outside the toilet....
Remember the time when i saw the wrong time for Psychology Final paper and i reached there 1 hour later...
Luckily, Mr. Gerald gave me extra time for the paper...
Remember the time we use to party at the end of each semester...
Remember the time that i lost my exam docket for Calculus finals...
Run all the way back to Main block to reprint a new copy...
Remember the time we spent in Midvalley after classes..
Remember the time that we spent to celebrate birthdays in Pizza Hut...
Remember the time where we spent in Ali Maju for English class...
Remember the time where we spent in Moral class...
Remember the time that we just started...^^
Remember remember...
All this happened back in the year 2005-2006 May....
It seems like time passes so fast that i completed my Foundation...
and now i have completed my Degree...
another 3 years have passed...
I'm anticipating the following Sunday...^^
Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker