The differences...

"I'm sorry I m not perfect. I may not be your prince in story tale but I am sure that my hearts only belongs to u"

Thanks :) Really Appreciate it..

"My guitar was not just laying in the corner. I practice our (new) song every week so that one day I can surprise u and play it for u. I didn't tell u this bcos it's a surprise. I ... I realy put his relationship very very close to my heart."

I hope..one day i can hear this song..
If i still have the chance...

"Missing u alot :("

"Dear. Plz don't give up on us yet. The future isn't just one night. I can make the wrong right. Don't give up on us yet because I know we can still come through. I have been thinking whole night an I nearly lost my mind last night. I am willing and am happy to give up every other things just for us. Sincerely. Really..."

************************
edited 26 dec 2011
where have this went? just after a month plus...

************************

"I am happy that we both are different. Because being the same is nothing nice. Being different ensures that we always have things to talk and argue about. Which makes this relationship alive."

Isn't it better for us to have more in common?
Then we don't have to zhau each other so much..
Coz we will be doing the things that we like together..
I know it is hard...To stop thinking about us and the future..
But i want you to know that we are not as simple as 123..
We really really need to know each other very well...
And make sure that we can sacrifice that much for each other to make it to the next level...
And with us, its much more difficult...because we are different..
The way we think..
The things that we like..
The activities that we do..
The friends that we mix with...
And many others...

Think think...
Whether we really suitable for each other?

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker