Late work...

"Life feels so empty without u. Last time still know got u waiting for me do i will try faster finish. Now no more d, feel sad :( missing u lor"


No matter how fast you try to finish your work..
You still stays up late for it..
I know its your work and i can't stop you from working..
You are guy..you need to earn for living..

But...when you go play..you also stay till late late..
Not that i don't let you go play...
just that you know how to say i wait for you...
you should know when to play when to rest..

Also, sometimes i feel not happy...
I want you by my side..
But you rather go play magic..
spend time till late night there..
but can't come my place..
because what?
your dad scold..petrol etc...
All this worth more than me?

sometimes i really wonder...
Is magic really so important to you??

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker