Wedding..

"Dear u sleep d ma? Wan talk ma? I just do ok work. Now wan try sleep. Cannot sleep o. Coz sad sad. Yst nite sleep at 5. CAll me b ok if u can talk. If you sleep d then nvm lu. "

If you really really want to talk with me, maybe you can give me several calls..
I will return your calls or maybe wake up and answer it.. You need to persuade me to think that we still can make a difference. We still can work to make this better.. :)

" Dear, i reach d restaurant. I see their wedding pictures. I feel very sad o dear. Y we can't make it that far? I really will try my best make u happy. I really think we will stay together till the very end. :( "

Everytime i go for wedding dinner, i also will think what type of wedding i want.
How it would be?
What i will wear?
What you will wear?
What will happen?
ETC...

But...sometimes i also will think...
Will my dreams come true?
Will i really have my "happily ever after" dream?

I know you can't give me everything that i want and i demand too much...
Sometimes i think i need someone that can fulfill all this things...
Maybe there is this person..maybe not..
Maybe i think too much...
Maybe i ask too much...
But i really want someone that is really there for me and my family...

I always want to tell you this...
I really wish that we can end our story together with our kids...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker