Habit...

"U asked me y i comb my hair this way when i met u last week at ur aunty place. I told u that it's for fun. But actually i am trying not to make my hair spike and instead try not to put wax anymore. Bcos u told me that u like it if i don't put wax. I noe it's abit late for me to change. I just want to say that changing a habit is not impossible. It just need time. And i will only do it for the one person that i love. Which is you. Good nite. Sweet dreams. I will Keep loving you forever. Remember that."

Thanks for that. I love you too. Like i told you.
This friends thing is not because i don't love you anymore.
I'm not stone. I do have feelings.
For the pass 6 years, i have put in feelings, time and effort...
I really really hope that we can work out..
Everytime i think about us...
Our story..what we can tell people..
But when i think about future..
I'm afraid..because i know i need someone stronger..
that can support me...my family...and our family...
You told me the other day that you can't support a family alone..
You need help...Our direction is different...
Maybe our thinking is different...
I want to change this..
For these few years, i tried..but i can't...
I always want to make you happy..ended up making you angry....
I don't know why we are always opposite... ;(

"Making my presentation for tomolo. Practising also. Nervous. Cannot concentrate. Thinking about u... How was ur day? "

I'm not fine...I didn't go out on weekends..
My dad keep ask me why didn't go out..
When i go out, he keep scold why i go out...
So weird...
I cannot sam yuen...
Sorry...
I want us to know what we really want and what we can achieve...
I want to know that i not what they say and you also not what they say..
Please show them that you are who you are...
Not the one that they say is useless...
ok?

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker