Card pimpage

Had been quite some time since i get the time that i need to relax a little. Been rushing for assignments and assignments and assignments and assignments and ... (it goes on and on...).

Therefore, during my free time, i made this for my dear...


Isn't it nice? Painted it myself. Took me sometime.

Anyway. college life has been giving me much work to do, not counting clubs stuffs and church. Health campaign has been giving me much of a headache, and my thesis, and then there is also Industrial Organizational Psych project.... Hmm.. seems like 24 hours ina day is not enough.

My parents started nagging me about my frequent unavailability as i was so busy with my course work. They kept saying that they are working and yet am not as busy as me.

Therefore, there were a few facts that went through my mind:

  • Working adults finishes their daily work at 6pm, while students finishes college at 6pm and still need to go home to complete assignments till 6am
  • Working adults get paid for what they do during the day, students are paying for what they do during the day.
  • Weekend to a working adult is a weekend, while a weekend for a student is still a weekday until they finishes their assignments.
Lolx

till then...

**************************************************

I'm angry at my computer...
not sure what's wrong with it...
but comfirmed there is something wrong with it...
sometimes i need to on off 3 to 4 times before it shows the Compaq word and start loading..
sometimes i need to open and close Mozilla as the page never load...
sometimes there is no connection although the three light at the modem were there...
can somebody help me with it?

i'm retyping this post as it got hang just now...
and blogger autosave bluff me..
huhu...
it didn't save a word also....

Anyway...
i was busy listing my tons of work load...
it's week 8 now...
and yes...
midterm are over...
and we also got our marks back..
so fast?
yes...they are very efficient already nowadays...
haha...
because it's all MCQ...

My upcoming academic assignments...
that will be due after every week...
one another...
continuously...

  • Health Psychology Seminar (Presentation)
  • Health Psychology Awareness Campaign
  • Health Psychology Reflection Paper
  • I/O Psychology Real Business World Research
  • I/O Psychology Companies' visit
  • I/o Psychology data analysis and report
  • Forensic Psychology Serial Killer Profile
  • Forensic Psychology Movie Review (Detailed Content Analysis and Critique)
  • Forensic Psychology Quiz (can't afford to miss any...)
  • Undergraduate Thesis 1 Draft and Proposal
  • Undergraduate Thesis 1 Presentation
Aside from academic assignments,
had lots of non-academic assignments and activities....

  • Rotaract Club Meetings
  • Rotaract Club Minutes
  • Rotaract Club Gua Tempurung Trip
  • Rotary Club Carnival Day
  • Rotaract Club others activities (which i don't remember)
  • Mind Games Meetings
  • Mind Games Tournaments
  • HIGS Meetings
  • HIGS tournaments
  • Magic
Other than that,
we also have our online store...

October Promotion
Buy more than 2 items will be given discounts...
Buy more than RM30>>> Free GIfts..

Check them out at...
KayCie Store

How can we survive?
i have no idea...
haha...
i guess i'm not the only one complaining...
and the lists goes on...
haha...
wouldn't finish this post if i continue...
haha....

Enjoy guys....
Do take care as nowadays weather....
hot and cold...
all of a sudden...
remember to bring umbrella too...^^

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker