Today is 10th


Yo....

Happy 38th Month Anniversary, Dear!

Only managed to captured this with my 2.0 mp camera....
(dear was rushing...train's here....and i forgot to put the micro lens back to normal lens....)

i edited the picture...
my dear tried too....with Sony Ericson K800....

but it just seems to be so-so...
anyway...
this is call ART...
haha...just because i couldn't get it right....


Watched this.....It's not really what i expected it to be...
would prefer more romance and...
more interactive movie...
this movie has lots of singings...
for those who love them...
go ahead...

Had tea tarik and Roti Bakar for Breakfast + Lunch + Tea time...
it's 3.45pm....or 4.45pm....
i forgot...
hehe...
a break from a 6 quizzes class would totally give fresh air...
haha...
didn't manage to study..
so i guess you can imagine what my marks would be...
haha...

Rainy rainy day..
Mum got me this...
My dinner...
Super nice + tasteless food...

Suppose to be really nice...
but it's really no taste..
huhu...

Apart from that,
i went back to the doctor...
for more medication..
as i'm getting worse and my medication ran out of stock...
haha....

different medicine....
difference price also...
the antibiotic 1 strip RM20...
Flu 1 strip RM10...
and so on...
broke....

Till here....

***********************************************************************************
Yes, it's 10th of the month again. haha.

Went to MidValley in the early noon to catch a movie with my dear. Promised her last time to watch this even before the movie was out. Luckily it is still showing in cinema. Was too busy with assignments and clubs and of course Kayciestore. Haha. Even today i have to come out of the movie half-way to C.O.D wif one of the people who bought stuffs from our store. Busy me.

My dear got me an orange colored name card holder.


I don't have a name card (yet), hence...

lolx

Anyway, thanks dear. I like it (besides the fact that it is orange lol).

As for Forensic Psych, we had like, 6 quizes today. And i doubt i can even score 5 points for all 6 of em. lol. It was hard, and intentional by our lecturer. But i tell you, what the lecturer did was good. She's so far the best lecturer in my 4 years studying in HELP Uni College.

Till then...






0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker