Fun....

Mum's back in Sabah Now..
Leaving dad and I....

Hope aunty will be fine....

My dinner....
Black Pepper Chicken Chop Rice...RM5.90

After that,
dad brought me to Fun Fair...
Haha...
Maybe he thought i'm still small little kid...
But i love to go there...
haha...
the unrotated fun fair....

won this with just RM4....BIngo!

Back home....
this is the first time I mapling since March....
can you notice what is so special about this picture?

It's Malaysia...in the game...
haha...
and it's going to be Halloween soon...
that's the reason of the pumpkin...
haha...

my dear..
was out whole day....
playing Magic...
but he won 4th place....
Congrats dear...
muaks...^^
Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker