Family gathering....

It's been quite sometimes since we last gather and MAKAN....
haha....
All homecook food...
yummy....

the two long table filled with dishes....

Vegetables..(don't ask me what...i don't know...><)

Slice pork...(sorry...not halal)

Marmite Chicken

Mixed Vegetables...

Steam Fish (where is the head? oh no...the cat took it....)

Century egg Dumpling (from sabah)


Aside from food,
these are the people...
haha...my relatives....
Stand...not enough place sit...hehe...

Taking dishes for children...

The mastermind behind this....
My grandmother...
she camera shy...hehe...
i curi curi take...^^
My poor sick uncle....
Hope he get well soon...^^

Diligent cousin...
She's only Form 1 this year...
and she's taller than me....
huhu....

my uncles and dad....
start right after dinner....
haha....

what i did?
not too sure...
bet you din see me in any of the pictures...
haha...
why?

think about it...

till here...


0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker