Plan failed AGAIN

Supposed to be in Genting Highland now...
but my dad failed me AGAIN....

What i did?
We had a one day trip around KL...

Firstly, we dropped by at Saisaki...
Yes...
Japanese Buffet...
First time with my dear...
this time with my family...
need to do reservation before hand to avoid dissapointment....^^


My favourite part of the restaurant....
Fry anything you want....
varieties of sauce...
fried seafood with mushrooms...

shark fin soup....
unagi,salmon, sea cucumber and so on....
escargot, fish, scallops...
Mix all you can EAT!


Before leaving, my cousins had a big bite of Subway sandwich....^^


National Mosque

Pass by Bird Park...
RM39 / pax....
so expensive...
i remember being there when i was a kid....
not sure the differences...
but i'm sure the price difference is huge...
didn't manage to visit the birds.... :(

National Musuem
Much more affordable than Bird Park...

Train

More train...
outside....


inside...not church...

"Sambutlah Hari Raya di Muzium Negara"

The theme of the Day...

Dragon Boat...National Flower

Portuguese building...
My mummy...
My grandmother
My dad..
Some force...

Kapal korek...

Rubber tapper...

Lastly, my family...
hehe...

did you realize many things gone missing in the museum?
no idea why...
hope that our history won't gone as well...

Till here....

***********************************************************************************
2nd day of my holidays... Nothing much!

Went to dine at my aunt's restaurant in Hartamas, then went home.

Have nothing to blog as for now. Mind is filled by some chains of thoughts. Yes, chains with an "s".

No plans for tomolo as for now. Where should i go?

Homeworks not done.

Assignments... is same with homeworks.

What should i do? Feels like there are tons of work to be done, and yet i don't noe where to begin.



Till then...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker