EVENTIDE !!!

Yea, went for the Pre-release today. It was held in the MidValley hotel, Cititel. Was happy. And guess what???

My dear playing !!!!

Yes, my dear even took the challenge and joined the event with me. Haha. She's one of the only 2 girls that joined the event. Cool huh?

Anyways, as promised i will jux let the pictures do the talking this time...

The Tournament Organizer, Micheal Toh

The cards

Ze players


Some judges helping my dear to build her deck. Support lar... Female players le...

My dear in action!

Friends that i will never forget. Go go Ben Ten!

The one on the left is a national player, the one on the right is 2007 Malaysia National Champion!

Some stuffs that i got from the event

I really had a great day today. Although i can't join all four sessions, but nevertheless, I felt ... happy, that at least, i was there, for this will be the last pre-release party ever in Magic the Gathering. They will be doing something different the next time around. Would like to thank my dear for giving me so much of a support on the things that i like... Thanks dear.

Anyways, holidays are tomolo. Haha. Planning to open a Magic online shop to sell some singles (meaning selling magic cards lar...) and maybe some teddy bears too (as my dear kept insisting that we sell those so that she can get to buy more bears... lol).

However, still need to prepare for my thesis during this holiday. Means no holiday oso la...

We'll see...

Quote of the day:
*during a game, using the microphone* "Players, those who wants to buy Big Apple doughnut for RM2 a piece, kindly come out and place your orders now. Limited pieces only." (Micheal Toh, 2008)

lolx

*********************************************************************************

Yup....I woke up super early on sunday morning just to attend Eventide Pre-Release....
And another yes...
I played....pay RM60....
sit down and blur blur there...
haha....

anyway, i got some quite good cards like Oversoul of dusk....more than RM10...haha...
then got Eventide lands from one of the expansion pack....more than Rm20.....
then lots of common uncommon cards....
and some others that i don't know...
but good cards la...
my deck supposed to be a great deck as it was constructed by a LVL2 judge...
but....me...no skill...no knowledge....
so blur blur...
haha....

First round....versus the National Player that my dear mentioned above...
how could i beat a National champion?
The judge said that my deck is way better...
as the guy to concede...
haha...but i lost...
lack of understanding of the deck...
hehe....

Anyway....
we had fun...
spent alot...
more than RM200...
get lots of cards...
which means 0 to me...
but it's investment....
fun...and happiness...(cannot buy with money..)
haha....

wei....i say want to do business...
haven't decide on what k...
not that i want to buy more bears for myself...
haha....
anyway...
i still love bears...
they are so cute...
fluffy...
nice to hug...
hehe.....

this is something you can do if you have a kind heart...
it's an activity done in Scotland...
adopt it to Malaysia...hehe...

Scott Land & Lease Annual Teddy Bear Challenge 2007
Collect thousands of teddies and then distribute it to needy organization....

need to get some rest....

Till here...



0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker